FOOD QUOTE: POULTRY

"They made turducken in guatemala and got live animals and killed them. That's a foodie."

"SF hippie foodies are puking into their granola as we speak. Watch the video. apparently Dan spent hours trying to figure out how to sync the killing soundtrack."
- Sarah Kwan on conquistadoresdepupusas.blogspot.com/


"That's like one of those Russian dolls"

- Arcenia Romo on turducken
The following video is not for the faint of heart, but I think all the locavores, best take a look at this honest depiction of the kill. I am a little grossed out and very impressed with their dedication to Thanksgiving.




I can also add, that my high school janitor told me that he and his brother used to behead the chickens by grabbing onto there heads and swinging them around until their bodies flung off.

Centripetal forces (1/2mv^2.... errr, i think) have a crazy ability to impact rollercoasters, give Elvis his jump jivin and behead the poultry. I am unsure if he was lying to me or not. I am not going to try it but...RESPECT.

Comments

  1. SF hippie foodies are puking into their granola as we speak. watch the video. apparently dan spent hours trying to figure out how to sync the killing soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts